- 0 (Registered)
CONTENT OF OUR ACCREDITED NQF 4 TRAINING
UNIT STANDARD MODULES, LEVEL AND CREDITS
Understanding the entrepreneurial profile:
- Module: Entrepreneurship.
- Module: The characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
- Module: Develop individual entrepreneurial characteristics.
- Module: Explain methods to enhance an entrepreneurial profile.
Plan strategically to improve new venture performance:
- Module: Strategic planning in managing business performance.
- Module: The role of the various functional strategies in business performance.
- Module: Apply business performance supervision and monitoring
- Module: Monitor, measure and report on business performance.
- Module: Identify and rectify performance problems occurring in business.
Describe and apply the management functions of an organization:
- Module: Management activities.
- Module: Functions in the management process.
- Module: Tasks required of managers.
Understand the function of the market mechanisms in a new venture:
- Module: The free market system.
- Module: Analyze the interaction of demand and supply in price determination.
- Module: Analyze the factors that influence economic activity.
- Module: Describe the development and significance of markets.
Finance a new venture:
- Module: Determine the capital requirements of the new venture.
- Module: Compare funding options and services.
- Module: Compile personal income and expenditure and assets and liabilities statements.
- Module: Identify the requirements and processes to obtain the selected financing option for the new venture.
- Module: Identify alternative sources to secure finance for a new venture.
Produce business plans for a new venture:
- Module: Identify, gather and analyze the relevant information needed to compile a plan for a new venture.
- Module: Formulate an ethical framework for the operational plans of a venture.
- Module: Establish and prioritize business, financial and/or operations goals and objectives for new venture.
- Module: Design and present business, financial and/or marketing plans based on a budget for a new venture.
Curriculum is empty
- Deep Understanding of Business
- Viable Business Model
- Become Funding Ready
- Transition from Idea to Operating Business